Day 6 of the Blogger’s Beauty Brawl is Face Masks and i have chosen to review the Tony Moly I’m Real Tomato Mask Sheet Radiance. This is a Korean Mask hence the oddly pronounced name!
Day 4 of the Blogger’s Beauty Brawl is all about Makeup Remover and for this I have chosen to review the Sanctuary Foaming Micellar Cleansing Water.
The Blogger’s Beauty Brawl is where a group of bloggers from around the world get together and review a series of products. For 10 days we will be reviewing different items on certain days and putting them all off against each other Top Trump Style!
Each item will be given a score out of 100 for Product, Packaging, and Price.
Here’s what you can expect to see for the next 10 days :
- Day 1 – Liquid Lipstick
- Day 2 – Brow Product
- Day 3 – Eyeliner
- Day 4 – Make-up Remover
- Day 5 – Nail Varnish
- Day 6 – Face Mask
- Day 7 – Primer
- Day 8 – False Eyelashes
- Day 9 – Hand Cream
- Day 10 – Bronzer
The rules are that the item has to be new to you and you shouldn’t have used it before so you will literally be reading our first thoughts and impressions on a brand new product each day.
And that’s it! I would love it if you would come back each day to see what I’m reviewing next & also as this is in conjunction with the other bloggers I will include a list of their blogs below so you can head over and take a look at their posts as well.
Melissa Jayne Porter:
Vicki Jayne Harrison:
Kimberly Lousie Bake:
Kara Elizabeth Kibbee:
Also a huge thanks to Emma Drury, https://emmadrury.com/ who has very kindly provided all the graphics and branding you will see throughout the Brawl.
Usually my Product Empties are mostly Skincare based, however I’m finding it very satisfying that this month I have sucessfully finished not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 Makeup items. I don’t know why but I always feel more pleased with myself when my Product Empties are Makeup items rather than Skincare based! So what are my Empties this month……
- Lush Herbalism Face & Body Cleanser – I actually got this from a girl in a Facebook swapping group – I swapped her a broken Colourpop Supershock Eye Shadow (that’s sound really unfair I know but she really wanted it) and I have to say I am very pleased that I didn’t pay for it because I HATED it. Like literally HATED. It was just so weird. Firstly the consistency was just odd, it was like a sort of crumbly, green, bitty, mound and the idea is that you break a bit off and wet it in your hand and then it becomes a paste that you cleanse with. Maybe it’s because it was so bitty I didn’t like it much, but the smell didn’t help either, just awful. I just wasn’t a fan at all.
- Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel – Funnily enough I also got this on Facebook, only this time I won it in a competition! I actually loved this! It was so smooth and creamy and it lathered up really nicely and also it smelt A-MAZING. I think I will definitely be purchasing this one myself.
- Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet – Yes I know this was in my Product Empties before but over the last year I seem to have accumulated lots of these little tubes from one place or another so I’m not going to waffle on about it because you’ve heard it all before, all I’ll say is that I really do like this moisturiser. I find it super refreshing & it smells great.
- Lancôme Genifique Serum – I have to say that I wasn’t a big fan of this at all. I just don’t think it did anything. It just seemed to disappear into nothing on my skin, which might sound like something you would want from a serum but it didn’t even feel like I had put anything on, it made my skin feel so dry and it just wasn’t for me.
- Bare Minerals Prep Step Moisture Set Radient Prep Cream – I’ve been absolutely loving this primer. At first I was a bit concerned that it would make me really oily and greasy looking because I already have an oily skin type but it doesn’t at all. It doesn’t dry completely matte, it definitely stays slightly dewy but it isn’t overly greasy. It doesn’t really have a fragrance, which is fine with me. It feels hydrating and smooth leaving the perfect base for my makeup. Plus, a little goes a long way – I’ve had this Primer since my birthday last year (may 31st!) and it’s only just ran out.
- Tarte Tartiest Mascara – I got my first tube of this mascara in the QVC Tili Box and it very quickly became my favourite mascara, I always repurchase this everytime it runs out – I cannot live without it! It leaves my lashes looking volumised, long, lush and full. Also it doesn’t smudge underneath my eyes either which is great.
- Bee Good Honey And Camelina Face Scrub – I really liked this face scrub because the little scrubby grains in it were tiny and that’s how I like them – in fact I think that’s the main reason why I didn’t like the Lush Herbalism, the grains were too bitty. This was just perfect, meaning that it wasn’t too harsh on my skin but it was grainy enough to give my face a really good revitalising scrub and get all the dead skin cells away. It wasn’t particularly fragranced like you might think it would be as the name would suggest but I’m not a huge fan of strong fragrances anyway in my skincare products.
- L’Oréal Lumi Magique Highlighting Wand – Well what can I say about this little beauty! I have absolutely LOVED using this! It’s great for under your eyes – I’ve been applying my regular undereye concealer (Boujois Radiance Reveal) and then adding 2 dots of this and it brightens up that whole area so nicely. It mixes in with my concealer really nicely – no separation, no caking – and it just makes my eyes look so much more awake! No undereye dark circles for this tired mamma! Can’t recommend this enough.
- Benefit Ready Set Brow – Not much to say about this except that it does exactly what you want it to – sets your brows perfectly in place for the day ahead – job done!
So that’s my Product Empties for the month of April. What did you use up last month ?