This month a new beauty box subscription service called Roccabox was launched. It retails at £10 a month plus £3.95 shipping and it includes 5 makeup, skincare or hair care products. Each month every box is put together by a social influencer and this first box was the turn of Pretty Ugly Blog owner Gabriella Pisani, fashion writer for Hello magazine. Roccabox does not offer a beauty profile for you to fill in so your box is tailored to your needs, everyone simply gets the same 5 items. Let’s jump in and see what was in this months box.
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Original 6 effects serum (worth £6.99 on Feel Unique).
- Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy Cream (£8 from the C&E website).
- Kure Bizzare – The Natural Pedicure Ritual (£4.50 from the John and Ginger website).
- Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish in the Shade St James (£15 from the Nails Inc website
- Smith and Cult Diary Of A Beauty Junkie Lip Lacquer (worth £23)
If we add all that up that is a box value of £57.49 which for a £13.95 spend is not all that bad! I’m quite happy with the contents of this box and will use everything except the Frizz Ease because I don’t get frizzy hair so I will be giving that to my mum.
What beauty boxes did you get in April?